Sunday, March 3, 2013

Inspired by Stamping-WHW # 91 & MojoMonday

Inspired by Stamping features a technique tutorial by a design team member and this week its # 91 Embossing Folder Kissing Technique. I have not tried this before and after a few embossings, I am hooked on this cool technique. Check it out and give it a try on your next project. Designer Deb Hickman of Inspired by Stamping is the author of this fun technique. I made a card for this challenge WHW # 91 using Deb's creative technique. Joanna, owner of Inspired by Stamping has a lovely website and store with quality products to create your artistic projects. Be sure to visit the store which features Joanna's designed stamps. Like all great cards and layout, sketches are the inspiration that allows us to be creative. Here is the Mojo Monday sketch # 282 that inspired me to create this fun Hello card using the Kissing Technique.
Ribbons can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ava!! I love the design on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ava!!! Love the use of ribbon, it really makes the colours pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ava! The use of ribbon is outstanding and the Kissing technique? I must learn how to do that! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Ava, I'm so glad you've enjoyed doing this technique. Deb x

    ReplyDelete