Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspired by Stamping & Pretty Pink Posh

Two very different cards to share with you today.  The first one is an under 10 minute challenge at Pretty Pink Posh  a color challenge #14 and the other is a Black Board challenge with Inspired by Stamping.  Be sure to check out both websites for great inspiration.
9 minutes and 55 seconds
What can I say, I enjoy my card designing, all that texture love!!!!!
Twine can be inked up to match your project colors.
Lawn Fawn pattern paper from the Dewey Decimal collection is showcased on this card.



I am going to play along with the  Twinery team challenge titled Banners TT003.  Visit the Twinery, they have lots of beautiful twine and great inspiration from their DT.

Inspired by Stamping is becoming one of my favorite websites with a very talented Design Team with lots of quality Stamps designed by owner Joanna.  Be sure to visit often at this Australian website and be prepared to enjoy the journey.  Great technique challenges taught by the design team.  I have a stamp set on the boat as we speak, so I can hardly wait to start to design some cards with my stamp set.

There is a March Challenge right now, with a video on the Black Board Technique and I have to say I love it.  I think I will be trying out a few cards with this technique.


Check out all of these websites & you will be inspired to get out the paper & scissors this weekend!!!
Have a good one!



7 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe it took you so little time to make that gorgeous card!! Love the cards beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those layered banners on your card! You added so many elements to your card, and I love the tip about inking your twine to match. Thanks so much for joining the Craft Dash! I hope you'll play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my!!! What a beauty...love all the blooms....great detailing. I'm totally in love with your card!

    Thanks for playing with us at 10 Min craft dash!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The banners on this card look beautiful! I haven't heard of someone inking up their twine before- that's such a clever idea!

    Thank you for joining along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Ava. I hope to see you for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love the banners. Very pretty, the colors are so soft, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Chalkboard card! Thanks for joining us! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love IBS stamps, they ink really well. Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love today....=)

    ReplyDelete