Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Inspired by Stamping-Challenge # 48

Inspired by Stamping offers an inspiration challenge every Thursday (Australia time). The challenge lasts for one week, then a new photo is revealed! Here is the photo/color combination for this week's challenge. Play along with the team at "Inspired by Stamping". A great group of talented designers will give you lots of inspiration at Inspired by Stamping. I am hoping to add Inspired by Stamping products to my design table for future magazine publications which will shine beautifully in glossy print.... wink wink I have used ClearSnap; smooch Spritz, Embossing Powder, and Mixed Media pigment Ink. The ribbons are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the stamp set is by Unity Stamp Co. Lets capture our memories has a great March sketch design # 9 which is where i got my inspiration for my card. Stop by Inspired by Stamping and check out the shop. Let them know I sent you over and maybe the karma genie will fly over let them know I would love to be a Guest Designer in 2013. I am sharing this beauty with Simon says "Anything Goes", Lets Capture our Memories LCOM Sketch # 9 and Challenge # 21 making your own over at A blog named Hero.

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! I will check out "Inspired by Stamping" I think you would be a great designer for them! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great color choices and take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ava!!! Love your colours, will check out Inspired by Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty Ava, I wish I could tie bows like that!
    Thanks so much for coming by my blog for the PaperHaus hop, your comment is really appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Ava! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Great colors, and love the embossed crown!

    ReplyDelete