Monday, June 9, 2014

Cardmaker Magazine and Tombow Adhesive

Hello, I have a cute card that I wish to share with you that features a front panel  cut-out window.
Cardmaker Magazine has a challenge going on at the Card Challenge Corner which features window cards. 
Here is my card with a decorative edged window.
I have used many of my favorite products and will be playing along with additional challenges.  A wonderful designer Marie Browning from Tombow has challenge on the Tombow blog.  Marie's challenge is to design anything "Bird related".  So, I am going to play along with this challege and submit this card.

Spring time is a special time of year that bring us blossoms and makes all of us think of the new season upon us which includes birds.  At the Verve Stamps blog they have a June challenge calling for "Winged Whimsy".
I just love this Winged Whimsy challenge mood board photo.  This is a beautiful humming bird photo.

So, please join me and play along with one of these challenges and become a member of their community.  There are many designers on the websites that share wonderful designs that will give you inspiration to create beautiful cards of your own.

Thanks for stopping by today and visiting my blog.

Supplies

Tombow Mono Adhesive and Markers
Core'dinations Cardstock, 110 lb cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Great use of the Tombow Markers and Unity Stamps. Love May Arts ribbon, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card, ava! the silhouetted birds on that pretty background is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the window cutout and the gorgeous coloring behind the birds.

    ReplyDelete