Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Canvas Corp Brands

Hello and Welcome...

Oh my goodness it's May 1st already!  4 months have zipped past, with a late Spring start and still waiting for the weather to warm up and settle.

Once that sun start's to shine with blue skies, I immediately think of 
lake side breezes or ocean beaches.

To-day I am celebrating the month with the arrival of spring flowers in the garden, lake and oceans with new activity.




Here is a sneak peek of my Easel Card that I made to celebrate the season.





Please stop by the Canvas Corp Blog and see some additional photo's on how attractive 
an easel card can be.



Thanks for stopping by my blog and comments are truly appreciated.
Ava

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card! Great design and very beachy :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma for your visit and comment. Appreciate your visit.

      Delete
  2. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete