Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Winnie and Walter Birthday Celebrations

Hello and Welcome to my latest card submission for the 4th Birthday Bash at Winnie and Walter.


The birthday Bash has taken place during the month of February 2018 and this is my last submission to celebrate with the Winnie and Walter team.





Stop by the blog and select the top tab the says 4th Birthday Bash to catch all of the inspirational submission from the Walter and Winnie designers and fan's of Winnie and Walter.

Today, I joined the challenge titled:  Die Challenge with Lydia.  Check here for the link.



I was inspired by a previous post whereby designers were challenged to use left over embellishments to create a card.  This got me going and I challenged my self with my embellishments to create a die cut card for Lydia's challenge.

Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment