Friday, October 30, 2015

Simon Says Stamping

Welcome to another Simon Says Stamping Challenge week.  

Simon's  Wednesday challenge is titled "Anything Goes". 

Combining the Wednesday and Monday blog challenges so great fun.  
This gives a great starting point to the design of your project.


Soo............

The Monday Simon Says Challenge this week is called "Throwback"  Throwback you ask... well, check out past blog posts and find a challenge that peaks your interest and create a new project.

My "Throwback" challenge goes back to June 8, 2014 blog  post.
"Paint"


The designers at Simon Says Stamps are showcasing Lawn Fawn this week. I just happen to have some Lawn Fawn Stamps, so here is my card for 

"Anything Goes" with inspiration from a Monday "Throwback" challenge of Paint.

I dry brushed my sentiment cardstock strip and dabbed a cylinder bottle into
paint to achieve the painted circles.




My large banner pattern paper is by DCWV.  The pattern paper comes from the Heirloom Christmas Stack.
Join me next week for a new Simon Says Challenge and become a member of their community.

Thanks for visiting.
Ava

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love the layout and embellishments. Thanks for sharing, you inspire me to get out my craft supplies and start creating again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I really love both the color palette and the structure that you put together. The dry-brushing looks amazing and I adore the patterns that you chose to combine so skillfully. I think the twine gives it such a lovely bit of dimension and I thought it was so clever of you to use a bottle to make the circles. It looks fantastic and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind comments and visiting my blog, appreciated

      Delete
  3. Hi Ava. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment about my art journal pages using Yvonne Blair's new Inky Art Journal. That was so kind of you. I am going to return the favor! :) Your card you are featuring on your blog is darling! What a cute design for your card and I love the layers. The dry brushing banner looks so cute and adds a nice bit of different texture and interest. Love the circles, too. <3

    ReplyDelete