Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ann Butler Designs and Cool2Cast Blog Hop


Happy to be part of the Ann Butler Designs and  Tiffany Windsor's Cool2Cast Blog Hop.


Two leading ladies decided to organize a hop to showcase their product lines and the Ann Butler designers are happy to pair up with Cool2Cast.  Be sure to check out Cool2cast and view the video's.

You should have arrived at my blog here from Ann Butler's blog.

I am featuring Ann Butler's Earth Safe Paints and a Cool2Cast powder cast medium.  A girl can never have enough jewelry, so I decided to have some fun with a few jewelry pieces.

Lets take a look at those supplies.
Here you can see Ann's Earth Safe Paints.  I choose the Iridescent purple and pink paints.  
I drilled tiny holes into the jewelry pieces large enough to thread through wires.  Painted each piece 2 coats of Earth Safe Paints.
Once the paint was dried, I stamped onto the rectangle cast with Ann Butler's 1" Stripes.Dots.Hearts and the 1" Doily Picnic set of  Stamps by Unity Stamp Co.
I used Clearsnap Surfacez paints to ensure that the stamping would adhere to the painted surface. Added a bit of rhinestones and so happy how well this pendant turned out.

Next up is a lovely heart shaped cast.  I braided my necklace piece and added my pendant to make a striking vogue pendant.  


                   Take a close look at that shimmer in the Earth Safe Paints by Ann Butler Designs.

The Cool2Cast product provides smooth detailed casts that make great projects for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you for joining us for our blog hop.

Enjoy the rest of your day with lots of inspiration from my fellow team members.  Now hop on over to see what  BethWatson has created.

Here is the blog hop order for this event.

Ava Gavloski - that's ME



Supplies

Ann Butler Designs, 1" Stripes.Dots.Hearts Stamps by Unity Stamp Co.
Ann Butler Designs, Earth SafeFinishes
Cool2Cast - Powder Casting medium
Clearsnap Surfacez Black Ink
Westcott Brands Scissors



27 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Ava I love all of the jewelry pieces you created, what an Awesome collection....thanks for being part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewelry pieces.....I don't know you could drill cool2cast.....can't wait to try it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow they are stunning pieces. Hugz~Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful jewelry pieces. I had no idea that I could do this with Cool2Cast. I just used it last night for the first time. I also learned about Ann Butler's paints. I am so glad I signed up for the blog and had the chance to see your work. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work as usual!!! Great use of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These jewelry pieces are beautiful Ava! I love how Ann's paints look on Cool2Cast. You have definitely captured the versatility of Cool2Cast. So honored to have you work with my product!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these beautiful pieces! Great creativity with a cool product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love your jewellery pieces, especially the first one, it's so beautiful! I love Cool2Cast, but have never tried making pendants with it, thank you for the inspiration. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your jewelry pieces. My husband loves to make jewelry, so I would bet he would love them too when I show them to him. cdahlgren at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pieces Ava.......The first pendant is my favorite and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh - I love how the Earth Safe paints work so beautifully with the Cool2Cast! Gorgeous necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ava, all I can say is WOW!!! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the heart necklace, Ava. Lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the jewelry you made they are really beautiful! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a jewelry maker, as well as a mixed media crafter, I just love how you used the products to create beautiful pendants. Great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the pieces you created with Ann Butler's Earth Safe Paints and a Cool2Cast powder cast. Taking jewelry to the next level :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, love the jewelry you made using these fun products - beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the pieces, can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope my comment appears. I love these necklaces and will try this.

    ReplyDelete