Saturday, April 26, 2014

Ann Butler Unity Stamps

Hello
To-day I would like to share a card I have made using the Ann Butler Designs Unity Stamp Co. quilting stamps.

There are many sites on the web where you can find many different quilting patterns.  I found a great tutorial at Nancy Riley's blog.

Collecting my supplies.
Getting started layering all my elements after they have been stamped and cut to size.  These 7 different patterns of Ann Butler Designs Quilting stamps are 3/8"  x 3" strips.
You can see that I used the Tombow Stamp runner adhesive to coat my 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" base square, placed my center joy diamond square into the middle of the base mat and started layering all the tiny strips to get the quilted look.
Added a border punched mat onto the card base with some May Arts Ribbons.

Lots of preparation work with the stamping and cutting the strips to size, although the quilted mat comes together quickly once you get started.

Ann Butler Designs Supplies

2" Leaves All Over, Unity Stamp Co.
2" Stripes.Dots.Hearts, Unity Stamp Co.
1" Doily Picnic, Unity Stamp Co.
Clearsnap Colorbox Crafters Ink, Limelight

Other Supplies
Core'dinations Cardstock, Tim Holtz Adirondack; Graphic 45 Signature Series, Photogenic Black; Darks Collection, Firebrick Red.
Tombow, Stamp Adhesive Runner
May Arts Ribbon
Westcott Brand Scissors



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and neat way to make a stamp! Lori H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ava, you are amazing with stamps. Just gorgeous and the step out photos help

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you framed "JOY" with the stamped strips....

    ReplyDelete