Saturday, April 20, 2013

Announcing Announcing Announcing

I am so happy to share with all my friends and supporters.....
I have broke through the glass ceiling and have arrived to the magical land of becoming a designer for a leading paper company.

Please join me on my journey for 2013 and share the magic and adventure!


Clare Buswell
Kate Nolan-Denham
Jennifer Edwardson
Ava Gavloski-------------THAT'S ME
Tracy Gruber
Heather Anne Kaesgen
Vivian Keh
Jill Lebbin
Suzanna Lee
Gail Linder
Kim Moreno
Debbie Standard
Mary Pat Stiehl
Shaunte Wadley

5 comments:

  1. I am soooo super excited for you Ava!! You are going to have so much fun! I LOVE your new avi!! Beautiful!! I can't wait to see what you make!!
    Hugs!!
    Heather

    BTW...I did mention you made the team in a post of mine the other day...now I will link it to this post...cool beans!!

    CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo congrats. So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go....so happy for you and congrats :) well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't be happier for you Ava...big Congrats!

    ReplyDelete