Saturday, June 30, 2012

DreamWeaverStencils & Art Glitter with a Viva La Verve Sketch

Hello Everyone: I was surfing the web and discovered a wedding themed challenge that I could not resist, since I need a wedding card in August. As I was checking in at Splitcoasters I found the perfect sketch challenge from Viva La Verve here.
Have you ever tried Art Glitter? Well the team of Dream Weaver Stencils and Art Glitter got together for the month of June to showcase their products. Well, Art Glitter is super fine its like silk running thru your fingers. Check out their products here and here. You will be happy you did........oh my!!! Here is my card for the June challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Nice job on the glittering!!! Good stenciling, love Art Glitter products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully elegant! Thanks for playing along with the Dreamweaver and Art Glitter girls! We hope to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava, I accidentally left the window open on your blog, and realized that I was listening to the prettiest music! Thanks for sharing that! BTW, I posted your card and link on the Dreamweaver FB page today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say thanks so much for the sweet hug you left on my blog Ava ~ every little gesture of kindness and love is always SO appreciated!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the embossing. Wonderful glittering! Beautiful card Ava.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ava...this is a gorgeous interpretation of the challenge and the sketch you posted. I love the music on your blog...I looked all over your blog for information on the music if you don't mind sharing...what is it? (lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Ava!! Thank you so much for playing along with Dreamweaver Stencils Glitter Challenge. You rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realize I'm a little late in replying, but better late than never, because then i would have missed your LOVELY card!! Very elegant! I'm so glad you submitted it!

    ReplyDelete