Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sweet n' Sassy Stamps

Hello and Welcome to my blog today.  To-day I received some happy mail from Scott's Publications Magazine.  I have a card published on page 89 featuring a Sweet n' Sassy stamp.



Be sure to check out the Just Cards Magazine, published by Scott's Publications the next time you are at a Michaels Craft store or your nearest Chapters Store.  Pick up a copy of their newest magazine issue for lots of inspiration.

Become a member of the Sweet n' Sassy community, they have lovely stamps and a design team that is sure to give you inspiration for your next card project.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visiting my blog.
Ava

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. The stamp is so cute. Will check out Sweet 'n Sassy and see what other stamps they carry. I am sure they will be as fun as this one. Congratulations on the publication!

    ReplyDelete