Thursday, March 5, 2015

Stampington Take Ten Spring 2015 Magazine

Hello Spring

Well not quite yet, although I have happy mail today which tells me Spring is on her way to my neighbourhood.  I will have to wait till the March Lion comes through town which will be at the end of March.

I have been published in the magazine called Stampers Sampler-Take Ten, published by Stampington & Company Magazines.  This publishing house has a wide selection of magazines which I love all of them.  Check the collection out at your favorite book store like Chapters and the Craft Store Michaels.
My cards feature Sweet and Sassy Stamps.  The stamp collection is called "Punny Fruits and Vegetables" .  The cards are located on pages 43, 96 and 116.  The "Orange you sweet" card was mis-quoted although once you see the other 2 cards in the series, ya know it's one of my creations....showcasing Sweet and Sassy Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your publication!!!! I will have to check these beauties out. Your work is always amazing :)

    ReplyDelete