Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Mind's Eye

My Mind's Eye is having a May Sketch challenge which gives everyone the opportunity to look thru all of your small bits and pieces of pattern paper and create  a gratifying layout by not having to cut up all new papers.  Check out My Mind's Eye and see Rhonda's fun layout.  Be sure to add some stitching to the layout.  I added two stitched stars to match the texture of the sanded Core'dinations Kraft core paper.

Here is the sketch and my card for the May sketch entry.  Wonderful sketch by Rhonda.
 
 When you look closely at the ribbon, the edges have a sewn edge, love this ribbon.

Supplies
My Mine's Eye WinterWonderland Stamps
My Mine's Eye WW land accessories pad, 6x6 designer paper
Tim Holtz Seasonal Impressions No. 4 Core'dinations Cardstock
Core'dinations Sand it Set
May Arts Ribbon
ClearSnap Fairy Dust Glitter, Merlot Ink
Want2Scrap
Xyron Mega Tape Runner Adhesive

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ava...I love seeing blue with the traditional Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Ava! Love My Mine's Eye....Lori H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that ribbon is awesome! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete