Monday, July 9, 2012

Sunny side up creations

Hello everyone: Thought I would share a layout that I created using a few inspirational challenges to create this very green layout. Sunny side up creations HERE is a new blog which has a color challenge of black, white and green. I think I managed to get that across in this layout. The sketch came from Scrap That. Scrap That is a great Canadian kit company which you should check out HERE I am happy with the look of this layout. Originally I left the outer edge plain and then I decided to add the framed barbwire look to it. A good friend of mine has a tutorial on how to do this on her blog. Enjoy the tropical view!

4 comments:

  1. Love the barbwire frame. The green in the photo really blends well with the green you used. Love the whole layout design. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the barbwire right away it actually looks real. The colours are complimentary to the tropical look of your layout. Nice layering of the leaves and flowers....Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava, this layout turned out very well. Great use of the colour combo. Even the photo matches the colours. Love the frame, the butterflies and all the leaves. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Side Up Creations. And don't forget that our DT call is open until August 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coconuts pop right out of this photo
    The gravel frame,, perfect,,, nice job
    Tropical vines, and butterflies of the rainforest suit this layout

    ReplyDelete